Welcome to The Atholl Arms Hotel in Dunkeld
RATED NUMBER 1 OF 3 HOTELS IN DUNKELD BY TRIP ADVISOR
Business or pleasure, golf, fishing or cycling breaks in Scotland or spur-of-the-moment romantic getaways, you will always experience a warm welcome, attentive service and excellent dining here at historic Atholl Arms Hotel. An award winning hotel and restaurant , we’re right at the head of the five arched bridge over the famous river Tay that leads you into the charming conservation village and cathedral city of Dunkeld, in the heart of highland Perthshire
RiverView Restaurant awarded best in the region for Informal Dining
Team awarded a gold for Hospitality Excellence
Winner Scottish Hotel Awards - Local and Seasonal menu.
Key hotel features at a glance:
- Vouchers to spend in the hotel for those who book direct
- Free wi fi and guest parking
- Loyalty bonuses
- Flexible check in, check out and cancellation policy
- Delicious all day food, all year round, a comparative rarity in Scotland
- Marvellous central yet quiet Perthshire location just off the A9
- Scottish owners and management with great local knowledge
- Family friendly, and pet friendly, and lady traveller friendly
17 cosy characterful ensuite rooms await you, and for that extra special treat why not stay in our Victoria suite. The Victoria Suite commands views of the River Tay and Birnam Hill, the same hill mentioned in Shakespeare's Macbeth.