Your ceremony will be completely personal to you and your guests, there will be no Atholl Arms staff, no interruptions, just you and your closest family and friends sharing this special time.
Once you are officially married, we will welcome you both to your drinks reception to much applause from your guests. And this is where the fun really starts!
If you’ve chosen to offer your guests canapés during the drinks reception, then they have already had a taste of the delights yet to come… the ‘wedding breakfast’ is our chefs’ time to shine! Our cuisine here is really rather special, our many regional and national culinary awards are there for all to see
Then - to house the continued celebrations, this charming 19th century Georgian mansion is the perfect atmosphere for dancing the night away.
And much later, our Victoria Suite is a sensual end to an amazing cocktail of celebration - and will enthrall you with its stunning views of the River Tay, high ceilings with original mouldings, marble fireplace and two cosy seating areas.
- The perfect, central Highland location for your romantic fairytale Scottish wedding
- Wedding only - licensed for civil weddings
- Ceremony and reception, and honeymoon if you wish
- Exclusive use packages are our speciality
- Unique, romantic, intimate Scottish Highland wedding venue
- Amazing highland photo opportunities
- Highly acclaimed, multi-award-winning cuisine
- Delightful, characterful accommodation for your guests